Size: 1½" - 48" (DN40 - DN1200)
Standard: DIN / BS / ANSI / Korean
Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
Coating: WRAS approved epoxy powder at 300 micron thick
Certificate: ISO, SGS, CE
|Body||Ductile iron GGG50 with WRAS FBE coating|
|Stem||Carbon steel with galvanization, SS420, SS304, SS3316|
|Wedge disc||Ductile iron GGG50 overall EPDM rubber coasting|
|handle||Thin iron, ductile iron|
|Wedge nut||Ductile iron, brass|
1. Ductile iron body has more stronger tensile strength, not easy to be broken up.
2. Gland on top design can replace the seal ring easily without cutting the water supply.
3. 3 "O"type ring seal can reduce the friction resistance when opening and closing.
4. Easy handling and reliable sealing.
1. Precision casting made by self-owned foundry with three advanced casting production lines.
2. Visualization production. From the castings, the polishing, the machining, the FBE coating, the rubber making, the assembling, the pressure testing to the finished packed valves, all of the processes are controlled by Jhy.
3. Such great raw material for valves, as finest Q10 & Q12 cast iron GGG50; EPDM instead of normal rubber; Coating at least 300 micron with WRAS approved.