Size: 1½" - 24" (DN40 - DN600)
Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
Coating: WRAS approved epoxy powder at 300 micron thick
Certificate: ISO, SGS, CE
|Body||Ductile iron GGG50 with WRAS FBE coating|
|Stem||Carbon steel with galvanization, SS420, SS304, SS3316|
|Wedge disc||Ductile iron GGG50 overall EPDM rubber coasting|
|Wedge nut||Ductile iron, brass|
|Stem nut||Ductile iron, brass|
1. Ductile iron body has more stronger tensile strength, not easy to be broken up.
2. Outside stem can show clearly opening or closing.
3. Little influence for media flow and pressure
4. Easy handling and reliable sealing.
1. Precision casting made by self-owned foundry with three advanced casting production lines.
2. Visualization production. From the castings, the polishing, the machining, the FBE coating, the rubber making, the assembling, the pressure testing to the finished packed valves, all of the processes are controlled by Jhy.
3. Such great raw material for valves, as finest Q10 & Q12 cast iron GGG50; EPDM instead of normal rubber; Coating at least 300 micron with WRAS approved.