Size: 1½" - 48" (DN40 - DN1200)
Pressure: PN10,PN16, PN25
Coating: WRAS approved epoxy powder at 300 micron thick
Certificate: ISO, SGS, CE
|Body||CI, DI, WCB, CF8,CF8M...|
|Stem||Carbon steel with galvanization, SS420, SS304, SS3316|
|Disc||DI, CF8, CF8M, C95400|
|Seat||EPDM, NBR, VITON,SILICON,PTFE|
1. Double eccentric structure, longer service life
2. Two-stage valve stem design increases flow area and reduces flow resistance
3. Special design at the bottom of the valve stem can lower down operating torque and save strength
1. Precision casting made by self-owned foundry with three advanced casting production lines.
2. Visualization production. From the castings, the polishing, the machining, the FBE coating, the rubber making, the assembling, the pressure testing to the finished packed valves, all of the processes are controlled by Jhy.
3. Such great raw material for valves, as finest Q10 & Q12 cast iron GGG50; EPDM instead of normal rubber; Coating at least 300 micron with WRAS approved.