Size: 1½" - 48" (DN40 - DN1200)
Pressure: PN10,PN16, PN25
Coating: WRAS approved epoxy powder at 300 micron thick
Certificate: ISO, SGS, CE
|Body||CI, DI, WCB, CF8,CF8M...|
|Stem||Carbon steel with galvanization, SS420, SS304, SS3316|
|Disc||DI, CF8, CF8M, C95400|
|handle||Iron or aluminum|
|Seat||EPDM, NBR, VITON,SILICON,PTFE|
1. Small in size and light in weight and easy to maintain.
2. Simple and compact structure, can be in quick 90 degree on-off operation.
3. Disc has two-way bearing, perfect seal, without leakage under the pressure test.
4. Center plate structure, small torque of open and close
1. Precision casting made by self-owned foundry with three advanced casting production lines.
2. Visualization production. From the castings, the polishing, the machining, the FBE coating, the rubber making, the assembling, the pressure testing to the finished packed valves, all of the processes are controlled by Jhy.
3. Such great raw material for valves, as finest Q10 &Q12 cast iron GGG50; EPDM instead of normal rubber; Coating at least 300 micron with WRAS approved.