Size: 1½" - 48" (DN40 - DN1200)
Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
Coating: WRAS approved epoxy powder at 300 micron thick
Certificate: ISO, SGS, CE
|Body||CI, DI, WCB, CF8,CF8M...|
|Stem||Carbon steel with galvanization, SS420, SS304, SS3316|
|Disc||DI, CF8, CF8M, C95400|
|Spring||Iron or stainless steel|
|Seat||EPDM, NBR, VITON,SILICON,PTFE|
1. Small in size and light in weight and easy to maintain.
2. Dual plate wafer check valve is a save-energy product, is manafactured based on the foreign advanced technology and in accordance with relative international standards.
3. The wafer check valve is featured by excellent retaining performance, high safety and reliability and low flow resistance.
4. It is suitable for systems in the industries of petrochemical, food processing, medicine, textile, papermaking ect.
1. Precision casting made by self-owned foundry with three advanced casting production lines.
2. Visualization production. From the castings, the polishing, the machining, the FBE coating, the rubber making, the assembling, the pressure testing to the finished packed valves, all of the processes are controlled by Jhy.
3. Such great raw material for valves, as finest Q10 &Q12 cast iron GGG50; EPDM instead of normal rubber; Coating at least 300 micron with WRAS approved.